To expensive equipment to serve you faithfully for many years, it is required for the proper care!
At your request, employees JSC "E&ET" UKRENERGOCHERMET® "(UECHM) develop and carry out a full range of services in reconstruction, modernization of water treatment plants, carry out work on the prevention of corrosion of metal heat-power equipment, as well as work to prevent sludge formation, scale and deposits steam-power equipment tract.
- commissioning of water chemistry conditions chemical water treatment;
- commissioning of water chemistry conditions of boilers;
- thermochemical tests of boilers;
- adjustment correction water treatment plants;
- pre-commissioning and operational chemical wash boilers, etc. thermal power equipment;
- adjustment of operating modes deaerators;
- conservation organization of thermal power equipment;
- adjustment of the hydraulic and thermal regime of clean and "dirty" reverse cycle;
- commissioning of water chemistry conditions of clean and "dirty" reverse cycle;
- organization of chemical control over the work of chemical cleaning, boilers and other heat and power equipment.;
- organization of water, chemical laboratories;
- technical assistance in the operation of the chemical statment, correction water treatment plants;a
- state inspection of water treatment equipment, water modes of power with recommendations to improve the operation of the equipment;
- supply and drainage systems Clarification sodium cation unit (all sizes) made of stainless steel;
- production correction water treatment plants.
The reconstruction and commissioning of chemical water treatment at steel plants will significantly reduce ownership costs for chemicals, as a result, significantly reduce the need for acid-reducing corrosion of reinforcement and heat power equipment.
If you have to re-enter into service the equipment or run it after the reconstruction, our experts will provide you with a full range of high quality services for start-up and commissioning of the following installations:
- water treatment;
- degassing of feed water;
- sulfite, phosphate, hydrazine and an acidulant;
- for the chemical treatment of water circulating cooling.