History

1931

Private Joint Stock Company "Production and Technical Enterprise" Ukrenergochermet "(PTP" UECHM ") is the historical successor of the Ukrainian branch of the All-Union Trust" Orgenergo ", which was organized in Kharkov in 1931.

Ukrainian TAP "Ukrenergochermet" by order of the Ministry of Construction of the Ukrainian SSR was reorganized in Specialized Construction and Assembly Trust "Ukrenergochermet" based commissioning department created Kharkov Commissioning Management №467 trust "Ukrenergochermet".

1961

1976

The structure of PTP "Ukrenergochermet" introduced project department of the trust "Ukrenergochermet" on the Division Chief Designer rights.

The PTP "Ukrenergochermet" by order of the USSR created a specialized MCM shop commissioning of steam pipelines, power plants and reliability of welding metal.

1979

1995

On the basis of a specialized workshop organized set-up steam lines Head Industry Centre for Non-Destructive Testing.

As part of TAP 'Ukrenegochermet "organized production complex in the city of Mariupol, Alchevsk and Dnepropetrovsk-based teams of specialized shops.

2001

2003

The PTP "UECHM" established Training and Certification Center for Nondestructive Testing.

It opened a branch in Belgorod (Russia).

2005

2007

It created a subsidiary of "Industry Expert and Technical Center" (the LG "ETC").

PTP "Ukrenergochermet" has been certified for the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001: 2000.

2008

2010

The PTP "UECHM" established Project Management Office.

PTP "Ukrenergochermet" has successfully passed the recertification for Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008.

2011

2012

The PTP "UECHM" created combustion technology department.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email