PJSC "PTP" UKRENERGOCHERMET® "develops complex projects newly built power plants and facilities, as well as projects carried out reconstruction of power units in order to increase of technical and economic indicators.
* Виконання комплексних проектів по нормам тієї країни, на території якої виконується будівництво об'єкта.
Complex projects consist of the following sections:
- thermal mechanical,
- Instrumentation, and automation systems.
The project addresses the following questions:
- the use of domestic energy resources of the plant;
- efficiency boilers and steam production;
- reconstruction of boiler and the boiler itself;
- the introduction of automation and mechanization of production processes;
- transfer boilers to other fuels.
We have experience in the following projects:
- blower stations metallurgical plants;
- installation of boiler and blower units in existing vozduhoduvochnyh stations;
- industrial boilers;
- installation of boilers in existing boiler houses;
- boilers with boilers;
- Reconstruction of a boiler; plant waste heat boilers;
- CHP on the basis of the use of waste heat production units;
- boiler installations coke dry quenching (KSTK);
- water treatment plants, equipment for the treatment of condensate and others.
Currently UECHM can perform complex installation project or a project of heat and power unit of any complexity for its further manufacturing and installation.
- design estimates and technical documentation for the construction of new ones; expansion and modernization of existing thermal power; blower and compressor stations; heating and industrial boilers.
- Recycling thermal power plants, energy technology and disposal plants.
- gas utilization plants. Booster stations combustible process gases (blast furnace, coke, ferroalloy).
- water treatment plants for thermal power plants, technological units, circulating cooling systems, process plants plants.
- condensate treatment in thermal power stations and the schemes of technological devices, installation of corrective treatment of water and condensate.
- oxygen and hydrogen compressor stations, receipt and use of air separation products.
- cooling blast furnaces and air heaters valves.
- development of the regulatory framework CHP, CHP-PVA, industrial and heating boilers and process furnaces:
- methodology and program of operational energy accounting, energy balances and calculation of technical and economic performance of the equipment;
- the valuation and analysis of a power production activities, development of regulatory power characteristics of equipment standards and cost of energy resources on vacation all kinds of energy.
- designing water treatment with various water treatment scheme:
- coagulation and clarification of water in clarifiers;
- liming and coagulation with the clarified water in clarifiers;
- mechanical filtration;
- two-stage Na-cation exchange;
- H-cation exchange;
- H-cation exchange with "starvation" regeneration;
- chemical desalting water ion exchangers;
- reverse osmosis treatment;
- correctional water treatment reagents.
- technical and economic performance of the process furnaces, boilers, turbines, compressors, blowers and other equipment;
- specific rules on the energy costs of production;
- residual resource of high-risk equipment;
- conditions and terms of further operation of equipment with operating time exceeds a target.