PJSC «E&TE «UKRENERGOCHERMET» develops complex projects newly built power plants and facilities, as well as projects carried out reconstruction of power units in order to increase of technical and economic indicators.
Implementation of complex projects in accordance with the standards of the country in whose territory the construction of the facility is being carried out.
Complex projects consist of the following sections:
- thermal mechanical;
- Instrumentation and automation systems.
The project addresses the following questions:
- the use of domestic energy resources of the plant;
- efficiency boilers and steam production;
- reconstruction of boiler and the boiler itself;
- the introduction of automation and mechanization of production processes;
- transfer boilers to other fuels.
We have experience in the following projects:
- blower stations metallurgical plants;
- installation of boiler and blower units in existing vozduhoduvochnyh stations;
- industrial boilers;
- installation of boilers in existing boiler houses;
- boilers with boilers;
- Reconstruction of a boiler; plant waste heat boilers;
- CHP on the basis of the use of waste heat production units;
- boiler installations coke dry quenching (KSTK);
- water treatment plants, equipment for the treatment of condensate and others.
Currently UECHM can perform complex installation project or a project of heat and power unit of any complexity for its further manufacturing and installation:
- design estimates and technical documentation for the construction of new ones; expansion and modernization of existing thermal power; blower and compressor stations; heating and industrial boilers;
- Recycling thermal power plants, energy technology and disposal plants;
- gas utilization plants. Booster stations combustible process gases (blast furnace, coke, ferroalloy);
- water treatment plants for thermal power plants, technological units, circulating cooling systems, process plants plants;
- condensate treatment in thermal power stations and the schemes of technological devices, installation of corrective treatment of water and condensate;
- oxygen and hydrogen compressor stations, receipt and use of air separation products;
- cooling blast furnaces and air heaters valves;
- development of the regulatory framework CHP, CHP-PVA, industrial and heating boilers and process furnaces:
- methodology and program of operational energy accounting, energy balances and calculation of technical and economic performance of the equipment;
- the valuation and analysis of a power production activities, development of regulatory power characteristics of equipment standards and cost of energy resources on vacation all kinds of energy.
- designing water treatment with various water treatment scheme:
- coagulation and clarification of water in clarifiers;
- liming and coagulation with the clarified water in clarifiers;
- mechanical filtration;
- two-stage Na-cation exchange;
- H-cation exchange;
- H-cation exchange with "starvation" regeneration;
- chemical desalting water ion exchangers;
- reverse osmosis treatment;
- correctional water treatment reagents.
- technical and economic performance of the process furnaces, boilers, turbines, compressors, blowers and other equipment;
- specific rules on the energy costs of production;
- residual resource of high-risk equipment;
- conditions and terms of further operation of equipment with operating time exceeds a target.