In 2011, the company set up Project Management Office
Project Management Office - a division which performs a variety of functions related to the centralization, coordination and standardization of project management.
The purpose of the Project Management Office - effective project
- Implementation, support and improvement of a unified standard and management methodologies, creating patterns of typical project solutions, project reporting, control over their execution.
- Implementation of the initiation of procedures, planning, execution, monitoring, control and completion of the projects.
- Allocation of scarce resources between projects, settlement of disputes.
- The introduction of a unified system of informing interested parties about the progress of work on projects.
- Creating an archive database projects.
- Creation, maintenance and coordination of projects;
- Monitoring and reporting on the project;
- Adoption, approval and dissemination of guidelines on project management;
- Standardize the approaches to the implementation of projects;
- Standardization of reporting on projects;
- Maintenance schedules in MS Project program.
- Maintaining a database of indicators on the effectiveness of projects for evaluation and planning;
- Project planning;
- Examination of problematic project management;
- Training of qualified project managers;
- Monitoring and coordination of cross-functional, cross-project bonds;
- Evaluation of the implementation of project management standard